Monday, July 26, 2010

Stealth

I catch myself wondering about trans people who choose to go stealth. When does one actually take it to this level? Is it when they are being perceived as 100% male or female when out and about? Or is it when they feel they are ready, regardless as to how they are being perceived? And is it possible to go stealth in the same town one lived in pre-transition? Or is moving a necessity for the stealth life?

I realize this is a very short post however, it's something that has really been on my mind a lot lately. Not that this is what I plan for myself. I mean of course I will be stealth to some however, I personally feel that in order for me to truly give future friends the opportunity to know me, my being trans is something I will feel necessary to divulge. Not right upfront of course, but eventually.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment